Hey guys! You’ve probably noticed that I’ve been writing journals a lot more often. I feel like I haven’t been talking to you guys very much. You know, just posting art and not meeting anyone. I really wish that more of you guys would comment. I love hearing from you and getting to talk.
Since Thanksgiving is in two days, I’m going to list 10 things that I’m thankful for. In the comments I want you guys to do the same. Let’s all be thankful for the coming up season.
1) family. I know that often they get on my nerves, and we fight and yell, but really, in all honesty, I actually love them. Now to regain my feelings, I’m going to say that I don’t love them much.
2) friends. I love these guys so freaking mush. Like, no joke, I have no idea what I’d do without them. Ryan(~motorhead17), Katie(~Avalarprincess), Allison(~alligreen19), and Luke(~DaevydErendyl) are my closest friends, and I just want to say that I love you guys. Everyone else who I didn’t mention, I love you guys too.
3) my home. Every time (or almost) I walk outside, I’m unhappy with the temperature or the weather. Proof being that outside right now its cold and rainy. Bleh. I love having the ability to get out of weather that I don’t enjoy. Also, a place to come home to and actually call home is something amazing.
4) my church. Seriously, I’m so blessed to be a part of it. It’s actually like another family. They watch out for me, and just love me to death. They give me a chance to be me.
5) freedom. I know a lot of freedoms are being taken away from us right now, and as a teen I don’t have as many as adults, but really, I’m so glad that I wasn’t born into slavery somewhere.
6) health. I’m not the strongest of people, but I haven’t gotten really sick (like past a cold sick) in years. I have good immune system (now that I say that, let’s watch me get sick. ), and I’m really thankful for that. I don’t have to miss many activities due to being sick.
7) internet. I love it! The person who did (don’t know who) was a genius! I mean, I get to interact with people from all over the world, make new friends, share what I love, talk to more people, and just do so much! I love it! So freakin’ thankful.
8) food. I mean, yeah I need it to live, but the flavors can be so amazing! Sweet, salty, sour, light, rich, dark, heavy, peppery, tangy, and so many more!
9) entertainment. Movies, shows, books, ect. They’re awesome! I can get so caught up in it that it’s almost real to me. I learn stuff from them, life lessons, good and bad things, and am able to ignore the world for a bit.
10) God. Gonna sound cheesy, bet really, he made me. Gave me a new life in him. Brings us and other believers together. How can I not be? He’s the one who made it possible to be thankful for all the other things I listed. Thanks God.
So what are you guys thankful for? Like I said. Please comment below. Doesn’t have to be 10 things. It can be less.
What are you guys going for Thanksgiving? I’m going to South Carolina to visit grandparents and my dad. I’ll be heading back to my home on Saturday after the holiday.
The reason I chose this skin is because over the summer my friend ~DaevydErendyl lent me his Legend of Zelda manga books, and I really enjoyed them. I want to read the rest as soon as possible.
For some personalness, my youth group had a barn dace on Sunday evening. It was seriously so much freaking fun. I loved it! Also had fun dressing up country and learning more line dances. Hadn't done that since Cancun!
Lastly, still take commissions. Now would actually be a good time to get a piece of art at a good price for someone for Christmas. *wink wink* Here’s a link to my commission journal. (lcextrordinaire.deviantart.com… Well I hope to be hearing from you guys!